You are here
Catholic Charities provides high quality mental health services for children, adults, couples and families to help with life’s challenges. Counseling Services are offered in English and Spanish and are completely confidential.
- Individual counseling for loss, trauma, anxiety and depression and caregiver burnout.
- Couples counseling to address partner conflict, build parenting skills and strengthen communication and overall relationship health.
- Family counseling to provide conflict resolution, healthy communication skills and support through life transitions.
- Play therapy for children over six years old with emotional and behavioral issues.
- Individual counseling for adolescents dealing with peer pressure, bullying and self-injury.
What to Expect
Sessions are 50 minutes in length and are scheduled as needed.
Austin location hours: Monday, Tuesday, Friday 9:00 a.m. - 4 p.m., Wednesday & Thursday 9:00 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Initial Intake Paperwork
Please bring the following to your first appointment:
- 30-days proof of gross income for ALL adult household members:
Acceptable documents include:
- Check stubs
- Social Security award letter for current year
- Child support
- Workers comp
- Workforce Solutions registration printout
We offer a sliding scale fee for those who cannot afford the full fee of $85 per hour. The sliding fee scale is based on family size and income. Please call us to see if you qualify for a discount.
Counseling Services also accepts Medicaid.
Cancellation/No Show Policy
Counseling Services has a 24-hour cancellation policy. If you cancel an appointment with less than 24 hours notice, or fail to show up, you will be charged for the appointment. After three missed appointments, you will be referred to another counselor.
How to Make an Appointment
|Austin Office - 1625 Rutherford Ln. | Austin, TX|
To make an appointment, call 512-651-6150.
Appointments are seen in Building B, found in the inner courtyard at Catholic Charities.
If there is no response, and your appointment is between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., please proceed to the main entrance in building A and check in with the receptionist so your counselor can be notified. If your appointment is after 5 p.m., please call 512-651-6150.